Saturday, December 6, 2014

Welcome to Mama Bee Healthy!!!

Welcome to the New Mama Bee Healthy Blog! After a few months of taking off a dedicated workout, I'm baacck and ready to get down to business.

I'm a SAHM that runs her own Media Company making me a WAHM (work at home mom). I have 4 lovely kids that range from 7-1yo. I'm also a wife to an amazing man, and we homeschool! Needless to say I'm a little bit busy. However, I have to make it a priority to take care of myself so I can operate at my best every.single.day!

That all being said, I thought I'd start a NEW blog, yes I know, ANOTHER one! (If you aren't already a fan, I also run a very successful coupons & deals site: www.mamabeesfreebies.com, check it out, we have alot of fun over there) But I thought Mama Bee Healthy would be a great opportunity for me to connect with other Moms & Women (okay, Men are allowed also) to help them to realize that by working out and leading a healthy lifestyle you can only benefit from it. Your family will appreciate the fact that you took 30-40 minutes out of your day to work on yourself.

So join me on this journey as I get restarted! Time to get with it and never look back again!

Follow me on FB as well to stay motivated each day >> https://www.facebook.com/mamabeehealthy! Salud, to getting healthy!

Ciao,

Mama Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment